DSCF8138

Tecoma Plant (Yellow Trumpet Flower) - it blooms all summer.

DSCF8136

Mini Peppers - Extremely Spicy!!

This bright sunny morning (ok mostly sunny morning) gave bloom to the Tecoma and Pepper flowers - in hues of bright yellow and white. Haha, its so common to see flowers in bloom for my garden. (Must be that fertiliser or my parents' green fingers...)

Anyway, for breakfast today, I had 1 curry puff (the other my dad took..grumble grumble), and that mini mini mini traditional cup of coffee. I will always remember these curry puffs as I believe they are some of the best around in the northern hemisphere of Singapore.

Crispy on the outside, with a thin yet firm skin to boot, the fillings were generous and not too spicy. Paired with that steaming cup of coffee, I must say it was an almost perfect breakfast (I would have loved a few more curry puffs...)

DSCF8512 The traditional breakfast of a cup of coffee and 2 curry puffs. (My style)

DSCF8521 Delicious and savoury!

Each piece of the potato is nicely cut into bite sized pieces with the fragrant curry aroma bursting out of every bite.

Perhaps the one qualm I can say about it is that I got the puff only slightly warm. (I should have bought it when the aunty came...nice and hot then =)

Surprisingly in this age of day where curry puffs usually cost 3 for $2, this one merely cost an affordable cost of $0.60 each. Not bad eh, and for what you get, this is well worth it.

Craving for these curry puffs? You better get them early in the morning (a.k.a 8am) cause they sell out fast by 11am.

DSCF8509 A butterfly!

Dish Reviewed : Traditional Potato Curry Puff at Blk 306B Mini Mart

Rating : 4/5

Location : Blk 306B Canberra Road #01-01

Tel : 6757 0570

How to get there : From Sembawang MRT Station, walk towards the bus interchange and towards the housing estate. The Park and playground should be prominent and head towards the carpark on the left of the park.Find the minimart at the entrance of the carpark,

0 comments:

Post a Comment