I'm alone

DSCF9072

I'm alone

Years passed for me to age,

yet now I am left by myself.

Friendship I had when the Rain Tree cared

but he too has long gone.

The sights are changing,

huge behemoths are beholding

What has happened to my friends?

In the middle of the vast plains,

there I stand,

desperate,

desolate

all alone next to mankind's creation.

Will the time come

when I have to discover my entire

family gone, not only here

but everywhere else where

my far-reaching branches can go.

If not,

it will be my own passing first,

to create a land barren once more

for the future.

My life, once more,

all alone.

1 comments:

At June 10, 2008 at 2:34 AM ZhaoZhen(: said...

ONLY A TREE,YOU CAN WRITE UNTIL LIKE THAT.YOU HAVE SUPER LOTS OF IDEAS .SO CREATIVE AND POWERFUL !HHAA.GOOD!

 

Post a Comment