Sandcastle Building @ East Coast Park

 

DSC00569

Phew, am I exhausted. My body still aches from the sandcastle building experience I had yesterday at East Coast Park. Well, for the uninitiated, the purpose for me going down to build the sandcastle with a group of other councillors (and 1 non councillor) is to prepare the centerpiece for the Alpha Bravo Delta Experience Campers today. The campers will build the rest of the structures to complete the sandcastle town of AJC, where the main theme is "Making AJC A Better Place"

 

But I can say that the experience is truly unforgettable. I had mine last year as a camper but this year I am involved in the centerpiece. Now, I am setting the foundation and that's the different experience. Haha. We surely enjoyed ourselves and all thanks go to those who went down yesterday.

  • Bobby
  • Agatha
  • Qian Yu
  • Justin
  • Calvin
  • Gaurav
  • Wang Mun
  • Siao Chi
  • Lincoln
  • Wendy
  • Jolene
  • Jaimie
  • Jun Xiu

I hope I got all the names down. Haha. So yeah, enjoy the photos of our beautiful centerpiece. =)

DSC00565 DSC00566
DSC00570

DSC00568

DSC00572 DSC00569

0 comments:

Post a Comment