My mum's humble treasure cove

S7300517

 

S7300518

 

The Brothers

The beauty of this little cast iron ornament depict the united spirit of a set of brothers, helping each other to lift a big pot.  An unusual piece of artwork that I found in China but yet truly showcasing in art what the love of siblings can overcome.

S7300512

My Little Kiki

Dainty little Kiki

My personal stool of green fluorite and warm red wood.

Cold to the touch, yet solid to the butt.

A stool for gardening,

Stool for my leisure in the hall

and stool for my little chit chat in Justino's room

KiKi you are so awesome in  my abode.

S7300513

My Royal Vase and Jar

The blaze of the yellow,

The glaze of the blue,

An amazing beauty with one standing tall

while the other sits majestically with a glow,

My precious Vasee and Jarry

 

S7300519

Totoro

Handsome Totoro

Jadeite hue of green and gold

A hunk who is so cool and protective casing to my knick-knacks

0 comments:

Post a Comment